Ever thought about setting up your own online business? Perhaps you’ve got an idea and just need the skills and support to make it happen. Maybe you’re already trading on ebay and not realised you have the talent for something more. Or maybe you’re interested in being an entrepreneur and need more info.
Online businesses are the fastest growing type of business and it’s easy to see why – they’re quick to set up and have low start-up costs. In fact, with a little support, you can become an online entrepreneur in under six months. Here’s how we can help:
- a knowledge-packed course. We’ll show you the ABCs of setting up an online business
- support you need to set up your own business – mentoring, confidence-building and more
- Launching your website and seeing your business GO!
Could you mentor an aspiring entrepreneur to help make their business idea a reality?
Here's the commitment:
- successfully complete brap’s four-hour, two-day ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) mentor training certificate so you can work effectively with young people
- be part of our selection panel and decide which 10 business ideas we’ll be supporting through our ‘Business Launch’ programme
- mentor a young person (providing up to seven sessions) to help them realize their dream of creating an online business
In return, you'll have a real opportunity to help a young person, one who is facing multiple challenges, to do something that might, without your support, be out of their reach.
This is a volunteer role, but brap will pay your expenses.